ABORTION PILL, ABORTION PILLS, TERMINATION MEDICINE, MEDICAL ABORTION
The best and extremely very safe way you can terminate your pregnancy is by using abortion pills. Yes it is true you can terminate your own pregnancy without a doctors supervision and it is very safe. This method of termination is actually called medical abortion.
You either procure the termination pills yourself or when you visit a clinic you will be given these termination pills or otherwise called abortion pills.
Abortion pills are very safe and hardly cause any problem to the woman taking them. One very important thing that you have to know is that you have to follow the instructions of usage of the pills to the dot. If you do not folllow the instructions the chances are very high that they will fail to do what you want them to do, that is to terminate a pregnancy. So, before you take the pills understand the usage instructions to the dot.
Until what time can you terminate a pregnancy yourself?
A woman can do an abortion herself until the 12th week of pregnancy is with the use of one or two sets of pills. There is a very high success rate that you willterminate your pregnancy and it will be very saf to do so. You will be able torecoverand get back your body.
If you want to terminate your pregnancy and do not have a lot of many this is the safest way to do recognised by the World Health Organisation and also if you live in a country where there is no access to safe abortion services and you would like to obtain a medical abortion with, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can one abortion pills or medicine be used successfully?
The answer is yes.
Can We Help You?
061 067 4116
How Many Medicine Types Should I take?
One medicine type alone to cause an abortion and will be successful 90% of the time. If it is not effective the first time, you can try again after 3 days. This information is based on research from the World Health Organization.
How does an abortion pill work?
What is important.
1. Be sure that you are pregnant. Testing kits are available at pharmacies.
2. Abortion pills should only be used if you are sure you want to end a pregnancy. If you start the process you will not be able to reverse it.
3. Make sure the pregnancy is normal and not ectopic (in fallopian tubes - this can only and must be terminated surgically).
4. Termination pills may not be effective after 12 weeks keep that in mind. So decide as early as possible what you want to happen.
5. A pregnancy of twelve weeks means 84 days (12 weeks) after the first day of the last menstrual period. If a woman thinks she has been pregnant for more than twelve weeks, or if the ultrasound shows this, we do not advise to take Misoprostol unless the woman has medical supervision. The medicine still works, but the risk of heavy bleeding, serious pain and complications increase the longer the pregnancy lasts.
6. Keep a friend or relative in the picture. A woman should not do an abortion alone (without any one knowing) in the event that she needs help.
7. Abortion pills should only be used if you are not seriously ill. Most illnesses are no problem. Some serious illnesses, such as, for instance, severe anaemia, can create problems because of the heavy blood loss involved.
8. Do not use alcohol, tobacco or drugs during usage of abortion by pills! You must be able to pay close attention to what is happening in your body.
9. If you fill a lot of pain use Ibuprofen, or a hot water bottle or heating pad, but never alcohol or drugs.
10. Remove any pregnacy protection devices before inducing a termination. Very important.
11. Abortion pills should be used if you within close reach to the hospital just in case you bleed very heavily. It is rear but it can happen.
12. Check your allergies to termination medicine if any. Rear but possible.
HOW TO GET ABORTION PILLS:
Can We Help You?
061 067 4116
HOW TO USE TERMINATION MEDICINE?
You will be given full usage instructions on getting the pills. Please follow the instructions to the dot.
The success rate is 90%.
After the first dose of medicine expect bleeding and cramps. Bleeding mostly starts between 30 minutes and four hours after using the pills, but sometimes later. Bleeding is often the first sign that the abortion starts. If the abortion continues, bleeding and cramps become more severe. Bleeding is often more and heavier than a normal menstruation, and there can be clots. The longer the pregnancy, the more heavy the cramps and the bleeding will be. If the abortion is complete, the bleeding and the cramps diminish. The moment of abortion can be noticed with a peak of heavier blood loss and more pain and cramps. Depending on the length of the pregnancy, a small pregnancy sac with some tissue around can or cannot be seen. For instance, if the woman is only five to six weeks pregnant, there will be no visible sac. At nine weeks, a woman could probably find a sac in between the blood.
If no bleeding occurs after the third dose, the abortion did not take place and the woman has to try it again. The major reason of failure of abortion by pills is because users do follow instructions STRICTLY.
Ibuprofen is the most effective painkiller for cramps. You can also use other painkillers like Naproxen and Diclofenac. If you cannot obtain Ibuprofen, Paracetamol or Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Aspirin (salicylic acid) also help. For some women, additionally a hot water bottle on the belly brings relief. Please read the patient instructions of the package of painkillers you obtained for the maximum doses you can use.
Bleeding after the abortion
Bleeding continues lightly one to three weeks after the abortion, but sometimes shorter or longer. Every woman's body is different. The normal menstrual period mostly returns after four to six weeks.
Making sure an abortion has occurred
Some women bleed without having an abortion. Therefore it is important that the woman makes sure that an abortion really occurred. It can take two to three weeks before a pregnancy test becomes negative. So if possible, have an ultrasound made about one week after the abortion to make sure that the pregnancy has ended. It is normal for some blood and tissue to be still in the uterus after 7-10 days; this will come out with the next menstrual period. As long as there is no fever, pain, heavy bleeding or vaginal discharge, remains in the womb is not a problem.
The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. A woman can also have some fever.
WHEN TO CONTACT A DOCTOR OR GO TO A HOSPITAL
If the abortion Medicine or Pill did not work:
When Misoprostol did not cause any bleeding at all or there was a little bleeding but the pregnancy still continues, this means the abortion did not happen try again after a few days or seek abortion by surgery (this is an expensive alternative). Just go to a hospital and say you that you think you had a miscarriage.
If the abortion was incomplete, you might need a dilation & curettage (D&C) or a vacuum aspiration, during which a doctor will remove remaining tissue from the womb.
Do you Want Abortion Pills
Can We Help You?
061 067 4116